Full-Day Tour of Versailles Palace and the Trianons
From £132 per personBook now
- Discover the Versailles grounds in their entirety
- Marvel at the opulent Hall of Mirrors
- See the King's and Queen's State Apartments
- Stroll through Versailles's extravagant gardens
- Explore the Queen's Hamlet, a Norman-style cottage built for Marie-Antoinette
- Be treated to lunch at charming La Petite Venise
Begin your visit to Versailles in the State Apartments. Enjoy visits to the Hall of Mirrors, the Queen's Bedroom and the Reception Halls. Hear interesting stories about the Sun King and those who resided within the palace as you explore the palace, its grounds, and outbuildings. After your guided tour of the palace, you will have free time to stroll through the picturesque French formal gardens.
Around noon a lunch is scheduled in the park at La Petite Venise, a restaurant set in an old boat house that once housed the king’s Venetian gondoliers and oarsmen.
In the afternoon, visit the Grand and Petit Trianon, two smaller castles that enabled French royalty to escape the stifling court etiquette of the main palace. Louis XIV and Madame de Montespan let their love flourish at the Grand Trianon. While at the Petite Trinon and the Queen's Hamlet, Marie-Antoinette enjoyed living the simple life of a shepherdess.
- Transportation in a luxury air-conditioned coach
- Services of an expert guide
- Entrance fees to Versailles and both Trianon palaces
- Lunch at La Petite Venise restaurant (including drinks)
The meeting point for this tour is the Pyramides Paris Vision Agency at 2 Rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris (Métro line 1, 7, or 14. Metro stop: Tuileries, Pyramides, or Palais Royal). Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour's scheduled departure time. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 10660