Enjoy a magical Christmas tour for you and your children in the grounds of Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte Vaux, a Baroque château in the Seine-et-Marne on the outskirts of Paris. Savor the festive atmosphere with dress-up for the kids and more.
What to Expect
Vaux-le-Vicomte Castle welcomes you for Christmas!
Enjoy a half-day tour at Vaux-le-Vicomte Castle for a magical time at Christmas. You will appreciate the Castle's most sumptuous Christmas decorations and if you wish, your children will be dressed up in lovely suits for the visit.
There is also the possibility to be welcomed at the Restaurant of the Castle called l'Ecureuil, located near the stables of the Castle, for a gourmand snack (not included). Then, you are free time to discover the wonderful illuminated gardens of the Castle.
At 16.45, you will be transferred back to Paris by motorcoach.
- Transfers by motorcoach from/to Paris
- Entrance fee to Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte
- Audio guide (available in French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Portoguese and Russian)
- Free time in the illuminated gardens
Know Before You Go
• Dress-up clothes will be lent to children
• The cancellation policy for this activity is as follows; cancellations made 5 calendar days prior to service are subject to 50% of tour price. No-shows and cancellations made 3 calendar days prior to service will not be entitled to a refund
• It is important to note that if you would like to cancel your booking please notify the booking department by email, not by phone call