1.5-hour Christmas Lights Night Bus Tour of Paris
From £24 per personBook now
- See Paris dressed in sparkling lights on this 1.5 hour evening bus tour of the Illuminations
- Cruise past the most famous sights in Paris, including Champs Elysées Avenue and the Louvre Museum, for a cheery introduction to the city
- Get that festive cheer with the Christmas songs on your personal audio guide
- Snuggle under your blanket with a warm Christmas drink as you cruise through Paris on the open-top bus
Bohemians and intellectuals debate in cozy cafes. Chic Parisians strut down wintry boulevards with shopping from grand department stores. Children wrap-up in scarves to throw snowballs in the park. See it all while staying Christmassy and warm under your blanket.
Your personal audio guide, with commentary available in 8 languages, will introduce you to the most famous sights in the French capital. View the Opéra, Place Vendôme, Concorde, Champs Elysées Avenue, Eiffel Tower, Invalides, the Louvre Museum and many big department stores lit-up for winter. To really get into the festive spirit, sing along to the Christmas songs available on your audio player as you cruise through the world's most romantic city.
- 1.5-Hour Christmas Lights Tour with audio guide and personal earphones (playing Christmas songs)
- A warm drink and a blanket
The tour departs from Agence Paris L'Opentour - 13 rue Auber, 75009 Paris. The closest metro stops are Auber and Opéra. Please be there at 18:00 for an 18:30 departure. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 8137