Paris 2.5-Hour Macaron Class for Chinese Speakers
From £124 per personBook now
- Master the art of the Parisian macaron in a small private class
- Get hands-on experience with a professional French pastry chef
- Keep and eat every macaron you make
- Enjoy the assistance of a Chinese-speaking pastry student
This hands-on cooking experience is led by an enthusiastic Parisian pastry chef, who will have you whipping up your own versions of these bite-sized treasures in no time.
The workshop takes place in a fully equipped professional kitchen and is led by Chef Noémie. Not only will you learn how to make your very own macarons, but this will be a chance to master authentic French baking techniques with a chef who has dedicated her life to the art form.
There won’t be a boring moment in Noémie’s kitchen, as you discover the nuances of texture and flavor of macarons. No matter your skill level in the kitchen, this cooking class is an experience not to be missed. It’s the perfect activity for children and teens who may be bored with traditional tours, making this experience a great choice for families.
Tie on your apron and get your hands into the rewarding world of French baking. Savor the fruits of your labor at the end, as well. Each batch you make will be large enough for a taste test of your masterpieces, and also to take away in a box for future indulgence during your Paris stay.
- Your own batch of fresh macarons
- A master class in a fully equipped Paris kitchen
- A recipe to take home
- Assistance and translation by a Chinese-speaking pastry student
- All ingredients
Meet Noémie at her atelier, in the heart of the Batignolles district in the 17th arrondissement. The exact address is 92-94 rue Nollet. The nearest Metro station is Brochant on line 13.
Product ID: 66422