Notre-Dame & Left Bank Guided Walk for Chinese Speakers
From £43 per personBook now
- Learn some of the deepest secrets of the world’s most famous cathedral
- Experience the magic of the historic Left Bank of Paris
- See Roman ruins, medieval streets, and stunning Gothic architecture
- Discover the lively cafés and bookstores of the city’s Latin Quarter
As your tour begins, you’ll explore Notre-Dame Cathedral, a treasure trove that’s bursting at the seams with secrets and hidden curiosities. Your adventure goes far beyond the information in the guidebooks. Learn about the messages on the intricate façade, and marvel at the spectacular stained glass windows, vaulted ceilings, and ornate medieval chapels.
Next it’s on to the Left Bank, where a mix of cafés, bookstores, universities, and medieval streets create a romantic Parisian vibe. Soak up the atmosphere in this neighborhood that’s home to the Fontaine Saint-Michel, Place de la Sorbonne, and the Shakespeare & Co bookstore.
You’ll become immersed in the charms of the popular Latin Quarter, and walk along the same streets as Hemingway and Fitzgerald on their way to the swinging jazz clubs of the 1920s.
The glorious Luxembourg Gardens will be the perfect site to end your visit to the Left Bank.
- Detailed tour of Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Left Bank walking tour
- An intimate and interactive small group tour with a Chinese-speaking expert guide
Meet your guide outside the Cité Metro station on line 4. There is just a single exit from the station. The exact address of the station is Place Louis-Lépine on Rue de Lutèce. Your guide will be wearing a special badge with the tour company's logo. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 66420