Paris: Vaux-le-Vicomte Champagne Tour by LimousineProduct ID: 53268
From £134 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up from your hotel in Paris (postcodes 75001 to 75020). Please wait in the lobby at least 15 minutes before your scheduled pick-up time
- Enjoy an unforgettable day trip to the magnificent 17th century Chateau of Vaux-le-Vicomte
- Savor champagne and macarons on your arrival at the chateau
- Sit back and relax in the comfort of a private limousine
- Explore Vaux-le-Vicomte, the inspiration behind the Palace of Versailles
Built from 1656 to 1661 for Nicolas Fouquet, the superintendent of finances of King Louis XIV, the castle's glorious collaboration by the architect Louis Le Vau, the landscape architect André le Nôtre, and the painter-decorator Charles Le Brun, marked the start of the "Louis XIV style."
Tour the exquisite apartments and sumptuous state rooms, and marvel at the gilded walls, statues, tapestries, and fine furnishings. Another of the château's wonderful features is its amazingly beautiful Le Notre designed gardens, perfect for a moderate stroll or a golf cart ride. Complete with fountains, canals, and stone curbs, the gardens contain a fascinating optical illusion, distorting its distance depending on from where you look at it.
Then, return to Paris by luxury limousine, with a drop off at a city center location of your choice.
- Return transfers by limousine to and from your hotel in central Paris
- Entrance to Vaux-le-Vicomte chateau, gardens, and carriage museum
- 1 audio guide per person (available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Potuguese, or Chinese)
- Champagne (half a bottle for 2 people) and macarons
- Picnic rug (to keep as a memento)
- Self-drive golf cart for 1 hour
- Tips and gratuities
- Guided tour
- Lunch (freshly prepared food and drinks are available to purchase at the self-service "L’Ecureuil" restaurant in the castle grounds)
Pick-up from your hotel in Paris (postcodes 75001 to 75020). Please wait in the lobby at least 15 minutes before your scheduled pick-up time (Open in Google Maps)
• Please note that the golf carts are for a maximum of 4 adults, or 3 adults and 2 children under 10 years old
• It is compulsory for the driver or drivers of the gold carts to provide a valid driving license and to leave a credit card print deposit of EUR 200 per cart
• On booking, please advise of any special dietary requirements and the supplier will do their best to offer an alternative. Please note if you would prefer wine (red, white or rosé) or a soft drink instead of champagne
Product ID: 53268