Discover one of Europe’s largest collections of contemporary art from the 20th and 21st century on this private guided tour of the Paris’ Pompidou Centre. Skip the ticket lines and come face to face with the diverse styles and expressions of artists such as Pollock, Picasso, Dix, Duchamp, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration options: 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet your guide outside the La Station Rambuteau café at 20 Rue Beaubourg. Directions: The nearest metro station is Rambuteau (line 11). As you exit the station, the café is just on the corner.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Occasional closures may occur without previous warning from the museum management. If the museum opening time is delayed more than 1 hour from the tour starting time, you will be provided with an appropriate alternative. In this case, refunds or discounts will not be provided.
- Some collections may vary throughout the year.