Catacombs of Paris: 2-Hour Tour with Priority Entrance
From £70 per personBook now
- Immerse yourself in the Parisian underworld and discover the dark secrets of the city's history
- Visit the Catacombs of Paris that extend below the Louvre and the Eiffel Tower to over 300 kilometers
- Learn more about the remains from the 18th century and listen to stories about the former souls
Follow your English-speaking guide deep into the heart of the Catacombs of Paris and listen to ghost stories about the souls who rest there. Death came in many forms including terrible epidemics, revolutions, or the razer-sharp blade of the guillotine. You may never see Paris in the same light again after you have explored the dark underground of the city.
Access to the Catacombs of Paris is extremely limited. No more than 200 people may enter the corridors at one time, meaning that visitors usually have to wait for up to two hours. With skip-the-line admission you can easily jump the queue.
- Skip-the-line ticket for the Catacombs of Paris
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Hotel transfers
- Food and drinks
Meet outside the catacombs by Denfert Rochereau. Your guide will wait for you at the entrance to the catacombs, the small green building at Place Denfert-Rochereau. The guide will hold a sign to draw attention to themselves. You can reach the catacombs with the Metro – take line 4 or 6 to Denfert-Rochereau metro station and use the exit "Sortie 1". The entrance to the catacombs is located on the opposite side street. (Open in Google Maps)
• The tour ends at Rue Remy Demoncel
• The catacombs are quite narrow and dark in places; this tour is not suitable for people with claustrophobia
• This tour is unfortunately not suitable for wheelchair users or people with limited mobility who need special assistance
• Wheelchairs cannot be carried through the catacombs
• The catacombs are often wet, dirty, and partially slippery. Temperatures are around 14°C throughout the year. Visitors should bring warm clothing and sturdy footwear, even in the summer months.
Product ID: 53897