Impress your family and friends and add a new skill to your repertoire at a 3-hour macarons making class in Paris. Learn foolproof techniques for making macarons based on both French and Italian traditions. Hear tongue-in-cheek tea time stories, and more.
What to Expect
Discover the secrets to classic macarons at a 3-hour cooking class in Paris. Held in a venue in the Latin Quarter, just steps from Notre-Dame de Paris, you will be welcomed by your host to typically work in classes of between 3 and 7 people for a more intimate experience.
Roll up your sleeves and prepare to bake! You will work for about 3 hours following hands-on instructions on how to make macarons according to both French and Italian meringue methods.
Learn to pipe, and add a little color to your shells. Discover how to make ganache and other exciting fillings. Once you are done, share teatime stories, and taste some of your own creations over coffee, tea, or organic fruit juices.
This is when a native Frenchman enters to tell the story of the macaron, as well other tales about French culture - often tongue in cheek. Leave your cooking adventure loaded with a box of your own creations to share with your friends and family, or keep them for yourself to eat over the next couple of days!
- A hard copy and an electronic copy of all recipes in English
- A 3-hour hands-on class in making foolproof macarons
- Use of all cooking equipment and an apron
- Teatime stories
- Box of your own macarons to take home
Know Before You Go
• Regretably, children under 10 years of age are not permitted to take the cooking class
• If you are a family group with multiple children, please advise in advance for the best solution for you
• The local supplier reserves the right to cancel the class if only 2 people or less have signed up for the tour. You will be offered an alternative date or a full refund if you prefer