Musée d'Orsay, Cruise & Metro Tickets: A Day in Paris
From £35 per personBook now
- Enjoy a perfect day in Paris with Musée d'Orsay, cruise, and Metro tickets
- Skip the lines at the Musée d'Orsay with priority admission
- Hop on the Metro to get from A to B
You’ll save time with this package that allows you to skip the line at the Musée d'Orsay and then take in many of the city’s iconic sights from the comfort of a Seine River cruise boat, with departures from the Eiffel Tower throughout the day and evening.
Pick your tickets up from the tour office located less than 10 minutes from the Louvre.
You’ll also avoid the hassle of dealing with the Paris Metro ticket vending machines, as you’ll receive 3 Metro tickets, valid on any day and at any time.
- Skip-the-line Musée d'Orsay ticket
- Seine River cruise (day or night)
- 3 Metro tickets
- Paris and Metro map
- Delivery to your accommodation in Paris
To pick up your tickets, come to the tour office located 23 rue d'Aboukir, 75002 Paris. The office is located less than a 10-minute from the Louvre and is open 7 days a week. (Open in Google Maps)
• The river cruise runs every 30 minutes, 7 days a week, departing from the Eiffel Tower (map included)
• The Musée d'Orsay is closed on Mondays
• Please pick up your tickets from the tour office (open 7 days a week) located less than a 10-minute walk from the Louvre
• Cancellations of 3 or more days before scheduled delivery are eligible for a full refund; for cancellations made 1-2 days in advance, a 50 per cent refund applies; and tickets cancelled on the same day as scheduled delivery are eligible for a 20 per cent refund
Product ID: 50991