Build your own perfect day in Paris with a combined ticket to the Paris Metro, skip-the-line entrance to the Arc de Triomphe, and a cruise down the River Seine. See historic attractions, such as the Notre Dame and Pont Neuf, and more.
What to Expect
Get the keys to Paris with a combined museum, Metro ticket and map, along with a flexible cruise down the River Seine, and discover the city at your own pace.
Say goodbye to the long lines at the Arc de Triomphe, Napoleon’s triumphal arch at the end of the Champs-Élysées. See the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, and go to the top at your own pace for panoramic views of Paris and to see models of the Arc in the attic museum.
Then, watch the world go by from the comfort of a pleasure boat, departing from the Eiffel Tower every 30 minutes, 7 days a week. Cruise under historic bridges and past the Gothic gargoyles of the Notre-Dame Cathedral.
Avoid the hassle of dealing with vending machines on the Paris Metro; your package also comes with 3 free Metro tickets, valid on any day, and at any time, giving you complete freedom and flexibility to explore at your own pace.
- Skip-the-line ticket to the Arc de Triomphe
- River Seine cruise (day or night)
- 3 Paris Metro tickets
- Paris and Metro map
Know Before You Go
• Tickets are valid any day and at any time during working hours
• The river cruise runs 7 days a week, departing from the Eiffel Tower every 30 minutes (map included)
• Please note that the package can only be delivered to accommodations inside Paris