Paris: 2.5-Hour Dinner Cruise on the River Seine
From £145 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceHotel pick-up is only available from the following districts: 75001, 75002, 75003, 75004, 75005, 75006, 75007, 75008, 75009, 75014, 75015, 75016 or 75017. No pick-up is offered from the city gates of Paris (except Porte Maillot) or from the following districts: 75010, 75011, 75012, 75013, 75018, 75019 or 75020.
- Cruise through central Paris on a Seine River boat
- Dine from an elegant 3-course menu
- Taste the wonderful wines of the French wine regions
- Admire the evening illuminations of the Eiffel Tower
- Experience the romance of Paris at night
Following hotel pick-up, a deluxe mininus will bring you to the pier by the Eiffel Tower. Once you've boarded the elegant pleasure cruiser, your captain will give the order to cast off. Settle down and enjoy the sights through the boat’s glass-top roof.
Attentive waitstaff will serve a 3-course dinner while a talented singer and 3 musicians serenade you with a selection of French and international music. The specially prepared menu includes a choice of 5 starters, 6 main courses, and 5 desserts. You can choose among 3 dining options for the spring/summer menu:
Enjoy a Kir Blanc de Blancs white wine aperitif and savory petits fours, followed by selected Chardonnay Vin de Pays d'Oc and Medoc wines.
The Privilege Service includes window seating and your choice of aperitif and savory petits fours, followed by selected Chablis and Canon-Fronsac wines.
Choose the Premier Service for dinner at a round table at the front of the boat, with hostess service available throughout the night. A choice of aperitif and savory petits fours is followed by selected Chablis and Canon-Fronsac wines, while a choice of after-dinner drinks ends the meal on a high.
Choice of Appetizers:
• Chilled marinated salmon
• Duck foie gras with truffle condiment
• Prawns and vegetables, vinaigrette with coral
• Lobster with cream sauce, and vegetables for an additional 5 EUR
Choice of Mains:
• Filet of sea bass, courgette, olive, basil, and lemon juice
• Filet of beef with creamed morels
• Duckling breast with figs, sweet and sour sauce
• Grenadine of veal, chanterelles, and fresh juice
Choice of Desserts:
• Choco-blanc entremets – supplied by La Maison Lenotre
• Schuss – supplied by La Maison Lenotre
• Raspberry macaroon
• Vanilla and strawberry vacherin
• Cheeses of the day, aged by master cheese specialist La Ferme d’Alexandre – for the Étoile or Privilege Service, the cheese board is offered instead of a dessert, or in addition to dessert for 5 EUR extra
- 4-hour Seine River cruise
- Live entertainment
- Hotel pick-up and drop off at selected hotels
Meet at 41 Avenue De La Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris. The nearest Metro Stops are Ecole Militaire on line 8, Trocadero on line 6 or 9 or Pont de l'alma on the REC C train. (Open in Google Maps)
No cancellations, modifications or refunds 5 days prior to the scheduled date
Product ID: 1865