Enjoy uninterrupted aerial views of Paris and the vast castle and grounds of the Palace of Versailles on a 25-minute helicopter flight. Get a bird’s eye view of famous landmarks, such as the Eiffel Tower. Land at Saint-Cyr l’Ecole for drinks.
What to Expect
Discover the west of Paris from the sky on a thrilling 25-minute helicopter ride, and see sights such as the Parc des Princes, Bois de Boulogne, and Longchamp Hippodrome.
Marvel at the park of St-Cloud and the Château de Versailles, along with the gardens of the “Roi Soleil” (“Sun King”), before landing at Saint-Cyr l’Ecole. Along the way, your pilot will provide an introduction to the skills needed to fly a helicopter.
Share a privileged moment with your captain as you talk about the helicopter universe while taking photos from the panoramic windows. Or save your camera’s batteries and admire the views with your own eyes.
After drinks at Saint-Cyr l’Ecole, fly back to Paris, traveling over the Seine to see the Trocadero, Montparnasse Tower, and Eiffel Tower.
- 25-minute helicopter flgiht
- Drinks at Saint-Cyr l'Ecole
What's Not Included
- Registration fee of EUR 24.50 per person
Know Before You Go
• Please inform the local supplier of any cancellations at least 3 weeks before the flight
• Should the helicopter flight be cancelled due to bad weather, you will be informed by text or email 1 day before the flight