Spend a day exploring the divided city of Nicosia. See the highlights of the southern part of the city before crossing into the occupied sector.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is provided from select hotels in Limassol and Paphos town. You are required to contact the local partner to confirm your pickup time and location at least 48 hours before the excursion date.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, the sites in the occupied part of Nicosia are currently closed until further notice
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to uneven surfaces, the tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. If this occurs, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- The duration of transfers is approximate, and the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- The tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If it is canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Appropriate clothing is required to visit the churches and monastery
- Please note that the operational program is subject to change
- Please remember to take your passport / ID card in case you wish to cross the line