Sail a section of the massive Panama Canal on board a cruise ship. Travel through the Cut on the way to the Pedro Miguel Locks and on to the Pacific Ocean. Admire the extraordinary feat of engineering up close and see the new Centennial Bridge.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Cruise through a partial section of the Panama Canal to admire the amazing feat of engineering up close
- Pass through the Miraflores and Pedro Miguel Locks
- Hear about the canal's construction and future plans for expansion from an expert guide
- Sail to the Pacific Ocean marina at Flamenco
- See the new Centennial Bridge
- Transportation from and to Panama City hotels
- English speaking guide
- Soft drinks and water
- Gratuities (optional)
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please bring comfortable clothes and shoes, a camera, hat, sunscreen, and sunglasses.
- This tour does not operate daily; please check the canal transit schedule to see the availability.
- Due to the low water levels in the Gatun Lake, which provides all the water for canal operations, the Panama Canal has implemented strict water conservation guidelines. These measures restrict transit schedules and may cause changes in tour departure times. Please contact the tour operator the day before your tour to reconfirm check-in and departure times.