Sail a section of the massive Panama Canal on board a cruise ship. Travel through the Cut on the way to the Pedro Miguel Locks and on to the Pacific Ocean. Admire the extraordinary feat of engineering up close and see the new Centennial Bridge.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please bring comfortable clothes and shoes, a camera, hat, sunscreen, and sunglasses.
- This tour does not operate daily; please check the canal transit schedule to see the availability.
- Due to the low water levels in the Gatun Lake, which provides all the water for canal operations, the Panama Canal has implemented strict water conservation guidelines. These measures restrict transit schedules and may cause changes in tour departure times. Please contact the tour operator the day before your tour to reconfirm check-in and departure times.