Explore San Blas on a 4-days island hopping adventure. Relax, make new friends, and enjoy activities like traditional dancing, hiking in San Blas jungle, a Money Heist tour in Pelicano island, snorkeling, kayaking, a lobster dinner and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup in included from the listed hotels. If you are staying in a private apartment or in other accommodations, please contact the local operator to determine the closest pickup location.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Insect repellent
Know before you go
- On the islands you'll experience how locals live. There is no electric lighting, hot water, or mirrors, and water is limited. All accommodation, food, and transport are provided by local people and help to support the local economy.
- You will be guided and hosted by locals who don't speak English, but the local partner will help to translate or coordinate anything you need.
- Motion sickness medicine is recommended.
- Meals may include fish, chicken or seafood. Food options are the same for everyone and alternate choices are usually not available. As a result special diets cannot be accommodated.
- Mosquitos are very common on some islands, so bringing strong mosquito repellent is highly recommended.
- All accommodation is based on double occupancy with access to a shared bathroom. If you are a solo traveler, you will share a cabaña or room with another solo traveller or be provided with equipment for camping.
- The traditional dance happens only on Saturdays and Sundays.