Discover the San Blas Islands and relax in a typical rustic bungalow over water, hosted by a native Guna family. Take a tour to visit Perro Chico Island's sunken boat and natural swimming pool. Enjoy your days with free kayaks, snorkeling, and swimming.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup at your hotel in Panama City
- Small group
- Limited to 18 participants
- Sleep in amazing bungalows perched over the water with terraces to the ocean
- Go kayaking, swimming, and paddling by the San Blas Islands
- Visit Perro Chico's sunken boat and natural swimming pool
- Taste freshly-caught local fish
- Round-trip transportation from Panama City
- Private bungalow with private bathroom
- 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
- 1 guided tour
- Kayaks and snorkeling equipment
- Entry and port tax to San Blas Islands ($22 USD per person)
- Islands tax ($3 USD per person)
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
Know before you go
- Please note that this is not a luxury tour: San Blas Islands is an indigenous protected zone. All services and accommodations are rustic - this is part of the adventure.
- Infants between 0-4 years are free, but they will need to travel in a parent's lap during ground transportation, and meals are not provided. Upon booking, you will have the option to select an infant car seat and child meals as add-ons.
- Credit cards are not accepted on the island.