Explore the coast and sea caves of Mallorca by stand up paddle board or kayak. Enjoy a thrilling activity suitable for beginners and the more experienced. Discover sea caves known only to experts. Experience the adrenaline rush of a cliff jump.
What to Expect
Make your way to the meeting point in Palma (hotel pick-ups from Palma and Playa de Palma are also available on request). Then get ready for a thrilling adventure by kayak or stand up paddle board.
Whichever activity you choose, collect all the required equipment and set off on a calm and relaxing route. You must be at least 16 years old to stand up paddle board and at least 12 years old to kayak.
Visit mysterious sea caves and discover those known only to experts. Kayaking and stand up paddle boarding are currently the trendiest and coolest water sports you can try. Suitable for beginners and the more accomplished alike, this activity provides an alternative perspective of Mallorca's coast.
Get extra thrills on a cliff jump. Leap from the rocks into the blue waters of the Bay of Palma.
- Kayak or stand up paddle board (SUP) excursion
- Board and kayak
- Professional instructors
- All required equipment
- Water and fruit
- Transfer (pick-up at your hotel or nearby meeting point in Palma and Playa de Palma only)
What's Not Included
- Transfers from areas other than those mentioned
Know Before You Go
• You must be able to swim on your own
• Wear comfortable clothing or a swimsuit and bring a towel and sunscreen
• You must be at least 16 years old for the stand up paddle board excursion and at least 12 years old to kayak