Discover the most enchanting monuments of Palma on a 3.5-hour bike tour of the capital of Mallorca. Pedal along cycle lanes and through the streets of the historic city center. Stop at Parc de la Mar, the Gothic Church of San Francisco, and more.
What to Expect
Discover some of the most enchanting sights of the capital of Mallorca by bike, pedalling through the streets and squares of Palma's historic city center with an experienced guide.
Departing from the port, follow the seafront to Parc de la Mar, where you will cycle alongside the city's ancient walls. Stop to take pictures of George slaying a dragon at the Gothic Church of San Francisco, see the city’s oldest church at the church of Santa Eulalia, and marvel at the magnificent cathedral of La Seu.
Take a comfort break at a local bar to enjoy a complimentary soft drink.
Then, continue through Palma's cultural and commercial center, seeing the administrative buildings of Plaça Mayor, the Modernista buildings of the central tree-lined Rambla de Palma promenade, and the waterfront promenade of Passeig Maritim.
Along the way, your guide will provide entertaining anecdotes about the city's history, and give you up-to-date information about the best places to eat, and what museums you should visit during your stay on the island.
- Bike with helmet
What's Not Included
- Food and extra drinks
- Transfer to/from the meeting point
Know Before You Go
• This excursion is not specifically aimed at sports enthusiasts; being able to ride a bike is all that's required. You should be comfortable using hand brakes and be confident on a bicycle. The minimum age is 12 years old
• A helmet is provided
• Wear sunscreen and practical shoes (no sandals)
• Participants should be aware that there are certain inherent risks involved with any cycling excursion. Carry a backpack for belongings and take bottled water to stay hydrated during the ride
• The itinerary and route are subject to change due to local traffic and weather conditions