Old Town Tour of Palma and Tapas Bars by NightProduct ID: 49552
From £24 per personBook now
- Discover the historic areas of Palma and the best tapas bars with a local insider
- Hear exciting stories in a night time setting as well as anecdotes from Palma's fascinating history on the city tour
- See the Parc de la Mar, the Es Baluard Fortress and the Balearic Catapult and visit the hippest areas of the city
Get insider tips about the hippest hotspots and hear about places that have long been favorites amongst the city's locals. Hear exciting stories about the nightlife in Palma and learn where so many incredible events shaped the rich and diverse history of Palma.
Let a local nightlife expert show you the best the city has to offer, from tapas bars with tasty treats to historic and hidden squares that teem with life in the summers after the sun has set.
At the end of the approximately 1 hour and 45 minute tour, take a seat in a typical tapas bar and choose from a selection of pintxos and tapas. Let the evening pass with a variety of night time sights and sounds unique to Palma.
- Tour of old town of Palma with guide
- Food and drinks in the bars
Avinguda d'Antoni Maura 22, corner of Carrer de Vallseca, near the restaurant Lennox The Pup. Follow the Passeig des Born toward to sea, underneath the Almudaina Palace and across from the royal gardens to the Avinguda d'Antoni Maura. It is near the stops for Lines 15 and 25 (Placa Reina) and the Parc de la Mar parking structure. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 49552