Discover the beautiful beaches and splendid mountain scenery of Tramuntana as your cruise along Mallorca’s coastal road by scooter. Rent a 50cc or 125cc scooter for the day and make your way around this island like the locals do.
What to Expect
The best way to explore the island of Mallorca is on your very own scooter. It’s the ideal way to see more of the island and its stunning landscapes.
For your 1-day rental you can choose from 50cc and 125cc models. All of the scooters used for this rental program are high-quality vehicles and come with reliable service provided wherever you may be on the island.
Discover a whole new side to Mallorca as you explore the island with ease. Ride up into the hills andto hidden beaches, and feel the wind in your hair and the sun on your arms as you head down dusty winding roads through picturesque towns.
Enjoy the beautiful landscapes of Mallorca, including golden beaches, crystal-clear waters, and cliffs adorned with pines.
- Scooter rental for 2 persons
- 24-hour road assistance
- 2 helmets and lock
- Delivery within Palma
What's Not Included
- Delivery or pick-up service outside Palma (available for an additional fee of EUR 20.00)
- Full insurance
Calle Joan Muntaner i Bujosa 18
07011 Palma de Mallorca
Know Before You Go
• Reservations are required at least 24 hours in advance
• Minimum age for 125cc scooters is 21 years with a car driver's license valid in Spain for a minimum of 3 years, or you must be at least 18 years of age with a motorcycle license
• Minimum age for 50cc scooters is 18 years with a car driver’s license valid in Spain
• All drivers must show a passport or identity card and a valid driver's license for Spain. If you do not have an EU driving license, you will require an international driver's license or an official Spanish translation of your driver's license.
• There is a minimum of 2 persons per group
• A EUR 150.00 deposit is required