Discover the beaches and bays of Palma on a 5-hour catamaran cruise in Mallorca. Swim in crystal clear waters, and explore an idyllic stretch of coastline off the southern coast. Laze in the sun, snorkel in the sea, and enjoy an on board lunch.
What to Expect
Enjoy an unforgettable 5-hour catamaran tour of the bay of Palma on the south coast of Mallorca. Sail calmly across the sea, and see some of the best beaches on the island's idyllic coastline. Discover sandy beaches such as Cala Vella.
Laze in the sun aboard the catamaran as it takes you to some of the best bays of the area. The crew will prepare a delicious meal on board, and there will be enough time to swim in the blue waters of the Mediterranean Sea.
Snorkeling equipment is available for free, so as you swim and snorkel off the beaches as a barbecue lunch with fresh salads and cake for dessert is prepared. Wash it all down with free water and sangría. Then, enjoy another swim before sailing back to Palma.
- 5-hour catamaran cruise
- Lunch or dinner
- Barbecue on board the boat
- Beverages (soft drinks or beer during dinner)
- Snorkeling equipment (10€ deposit, repaid after snorkeling)
- Hotel transfer (if option booked - only available from hotels on the coast between Paguera and Arenal; not available for hotels in Palma city center)
Mole de Golondrinas (in front of the Auditorium of Palma on the seafront)
What to Remember
• Please remember to bring your bathing suit and sun cream