Immerse yourself in the culinary highlights of Palma and sample a selection of traditional tapas and pinchos. Admire the imposing cathedral and see both the Almudaina Palace and Es Baluard Fortress.
What to Expect
Discover the capital of the Mediterranean island of Mallorca and experience both the sights of the city and the most tasty tapas.
Begin your tour at the imposing Palma Cathedral and learn all about this icon of the city. Then follow your guide through the city to see the Almudaina Palace, La Lonja and the Consolat de Mar, the governmental seat of the Balearics. Sample 3 delicious pinchos at the local bars in the old town to regain your strength, then continue on your way.
Visit the historic Es Baluard Fortress then stroll the beautiful Passeig del Born to the Plaça Mercat and the Grand Hotel. Stop into a typical tapas bar and taste a selection of warm tapas; then head to the historic town hall and the Neo-Gothic Consell Insular before indulging in a few sweet treats at the third and final bar.
- Guided tour
- 3 pinchos at the first bar
- Selection of warm tapas (at least 5 varieties) in the second bar
- Dessert selection (at least 3 different desserts) at the third bar
What's Not Included
- Drinks to be consumed with the food
Know Before You Go
• Please note whether you have any dietary restrictions or allergies when booking