Enjoy a 4-hour guided tour of Palermo on an itinerary especially designed for small groups, no lines, no hurry. Be involved in learning the history of the iconic monuments of the most famous city in Sicily, Palermo, through interesting stories.
What to Expect
Explore the iconic Palace of Norman Palermo on a guided tour especially designed for small groups.
Follow your guide to discover the liberty squares of Politeama and the Massimo Theatre, to learn Arab-Norman history through architecture and religious rites. Palermo has absorbed each epoch, culture, fashion, architectural design, and various languages. The memory of Palermo as the Mediterranean capital is can be seen in the Palatine Chapel, the Cathedral of Saint Rosalie, its gorgeous fountains, and the Baroque architecture,
As you get close to the Cathedral, you will be attracted by its divine beauty: the medieval facade is a gradual transformation from gothic into the Brilliant Barocco Church.
Get to know major Palermitan beauties presented in the historical center; try to imagine what secrets and treasures it hides. Enjoy amazing stories of the Old Palermo and walk through the secret paths of the GodFather!
The tour can accommodate children of all ages, you guide will involve both parents and children to introduce you to the greatest medieval civilization of Europe!
- Licensed guide
- Headsets to hear your guide during the tour
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees to monuments
- Pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Admission fees to the monuments cost €10 per adult. Those under 18 years old are free with a valid ID. Full entrance fees must be paid without ID
• All those entitled to free admission fees, must pay €3 per person for reservation fees
• Admission tickets will be paid directly to your guide prior to the tour departure
• Please note that entrance to the monuments is free of charge on the 1st Sunday of each month, but a €3 per person charge must be paid for booking fees and headsets
• This tour is wheelchair accessible
• Large bags and backpacks are not permitted inside the monuments
• This service can be canceled up to 48 hours prior to tour departure. Failing to do so will incur full charges
• The tour is bookable, prior to the further confirmation, at least 2 days before the tour