Discover the Waitangi Treaty Grounds with an all-inclusive 2-day pass. Enjoy admission to Te Kōngahu Museum of Waitangi, the Treaty House, the carved Meeting House, a carving studio, and the world’s largest ceremonial war canoe.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Waitangi Treaty Grounds Visitor Center, 1 Tau Henare Drive, Waitangi, Bay of Islands. From Paihia, it is an easy 25-minute walk or a 2-minute drive. Follow the waterfront road through Paihia to the roundabout. Go straight through the roundabout and across the one-lane bridge to the signposted grounds.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- You can use the ticket over two consecutive days
- A moderate physical fitness level is recommended
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The site is wheelchair accessible but please be prepared for uneven surfaces, which may be difficult for those with limited mobility and wheelchair users