Learn to speak Italian like a pro at a unique lesson in Padua, designed with food lovers in mind. Master your language skills in the kitchen, and then continue over lunch or dinner at a local restaurant.
What to Expect
This unique language session in Padua will soon have you chatting in the kitchen just like a pro. You will explore the language of Italian cuisine, learning the names of ingredients, wines, speciality produce, names of tableware, and more.
Each lesson is approximately 3 hours long, and can be held in the morning or afternoon. They can also be modified to suit any level, from complete beginner to more advanced. Your private instructor is bilingual in Italian and English, and has many years experience teaching adults and children.
It’s a fun way to immerse yourself in the local culture, and you’ll soon be able to interact more with Italians to make your vacation extra special. You’ll also master the art of ordering in a restaurant; and as proof you’ll continue your lesson over lunch or dinner at a local restaurant, and practice and demonstrate all that you have learned in today’s lesson!
- Italian lesson
- Lunch or dinner at a local restaurant
- All course materials
- Personal teacher (Rachel, Silvia, or Giulia)
What's Not Included
- Any service not mentioned in inclusions
Know Before You Go
• Available for a minimum of 2 people, Monday to Sunday all year
• Quoted prices are for Padua. Please contact vendor to verify costs for different areas, or to arrange pick-up and drop-off at your hotel.