Discover the culinary traditions of Italy as you explore the food markets in Padua on this 2-hour tour. Visit the fruit and vegetable markets in Piazza delle Erbe and Piazza delle Frutta, sample some of the delicious food, and enjoy a glass of Prosecco.
What to Expect
Discover the food markets in Padua, a city home to a rich culinary tradition and some of the best open-air food markets in Italy. On this 2-hour walking tour of the city you will meet in the morning to visit the fruit and vegetable markets in the Piazza delle Erbe and Piazza della Frutta.
The expert gastronomic guide will take you through the maze of fresh food stalls and explain to you about the seasonal produce, local traditions and specialties, and the importance of quality fresh ingredients in Italian cuisine. At the end of the tour you will finish off your walk with a refreshing glass of Prosecco.
- Market visit and food tastings
- Personal wine and food guide
What's Not Included
- Anything not expressly mentioned as included
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please let us know any food aversions or allergies.
• Available for a minimum of 2 people, from Monday to Saturday all year round.
• These are the tour prices if you meet in Padua. Please contact us to verify the costs in case of different areas or to pick-up and drop-off directly from your hotel.