Navigate through hidden passages and alleyways and past the most famous colleges, monuments, and pubs on a walking tour hosted by the city’s tourism board through Oxford University and city center.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your Guide outside the Cool Britannia Gift Shop, at the junction of Broad St and Turl Street. They will be holding a sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- Please note, many colleges remain closed since the pandemic and so although your Guide will try their best, a college visit may not be possible
- All the key University & Library buildings will be seen from the outside, but there is still plenty to enjoy in the fabulous architecture
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- This tour has VisitEngland #SafeTravels accreditation
- Groups sizes are small for your safety and comfort