Explore Oxford through the eyes of Harry Potter and other characters. Discover how student life at Hogwarts compares with an Oxford education. Test your Potter knowledge with your wizarding guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 105 minutes - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide wearing a red, iloveoxford, lanyard and/or Harry Potter gown and hat outside the currently empty shop at 15 Broad Street, Oxford. You should also see a red sign board on the street outside. The meeting point is located next door to the Oxfam shop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Private guides are not allowed to take you to the medieval library upstairs at the Bodleian Library but you can go inside the Divinity School film site at the Bodleian Library
- The activity provider cannot always offer entry to the Divinity School on dates when it has a venue closure such as during graduation dates
- On any dates that Divinity School is closed, it is replaced with an entry to the New College film site but at an additional cost of £5 cash per person to be paid on the day to the guide; Current 2024 known Divinity School closures include: 20 January 2024, 24 February, 2 March 2024, 11 May 2024, 18 May 2024