Enjoy a 3-hour private guided walking tour around the city of Oxford. Explore the famous colleges of Oxford University and film locations of Harry Potter movie and many more famous landmarks of Oxford.
What to Expect
Take a private guided tour of the picturesque university city of Oxford. Enjoy a private walking tour of the city and its colleges and museums. Your 3-hour tour begins when your guide meets you at the agreed pick-up point, for example Oxford train station. The tour introduces the most famous colleges and describes college life, student traditions, famous literary, scientific, and political figures, and English history in Oxford. Follow the informative guide around the city as you visit the famous sights and learn about the history of Oxford.
Get the most of out of your trip to Oxford on this tour – this tour can be scheduled to suit whatever requests and interests you have. This tour is ideal for small groups, language schools, or business organizations. The tour subject, pace, college entrances will all depend on your preferred circumstances.
Take a private walking tour to visit some of Oxfords famed colleges and courtyards. You’ll also admire some of the many churches in this city that’s bursting with examples of magnificent architecture. See the famed Bodleian Library and the Ashmolean Museum.
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees (if required)
- Transport to and from Oxford
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• The tour runs rain or shine, so please dress appropriately
• The tour operator can not actually guarantee entrance to any specific colleges as it is ultimately the colleges which decide whether or not they choose to open or close from day to day, according to any unusual circumstances
• Any college entrance fees will be added on if you choose to enter colleges