Travel the 1000 Kasbah road to discover the culture and sights of the area on this full-day tour from Ouarzazate.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Drive the 1000 Kasbah road
- Visit the Todra valley
- Explore Skoura palm grove
- Visit the Amerhidil Kasbah
- See the the Jewish quarter in Tineghir
Discover the 1000 Kasbah Road”, known for the huge number of kasbahs seen during this spectacular day trip. After pick up from your Ouarzazate riad or hotel in the morning, head towards Skoura palm grove to visit the Amerhidil Kasbah. Next, continue to Kelaa M’Gouna, the city of the Persian roses in Morocco. Move on to the next city, Tineghir, famous for its beautiful palm grove known locally as Todra, referring to the foothills of the Atlas Mountains. After traveling 12 kilometers along the valley, arrive at Todra gorges, known for rock climbing. Make a stop for lunch in a restaurant in Todra Gorges. At the end of your tour, take a walk in the palm grove and visit the Jewish quarter in Tineghir center, before you return to Ouarzazate.
- Private licensed vehicle,
- Diesel and passenger PLI insurance
- English or French-speaking driver
- Lunch in a local restaurant in Todra Valley
- Extra drinks
Select participants and date