Ottawa Tiki Tours is an exciting boating experience, providing a new way to enjoy the beauty and history of the Ottawa Canal.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please reach the meeting point 15 minutes before the start of your activity. You can reach the Tropical Tiki Dock at Jacques-Cartier Park. Specifically, the location is between the Jacques-Cartier Park Wharf and the Alexandria Bridge. Signage will be on site to help guide you.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Insect repellent
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the trip begins.
- There is a fully licensed bar serving drinks on board. During the cruise, all purchases are cashless (square reader available - so tap debit and credit).
- Children under 12 are welcome but must wear a lifejacket and are considered passengers.
- There is a 3' x 6' tiki-toilet located at the back of the vessel.