Ottawa Tiki Tours is an exciting boating experience, providing a new way to enjoy the beauty and history of the Ottawa Canal.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please reach the meeting point 15 minutes before the start of your activity. You can reach the Tropical Tiki Dock at Jacques-Cartier Park. Specifically, the location is between the Jacques-Cartier Park Wharf and the Alexandria Bridge. Signage will be on site to help guide you.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Insect repellent
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the trip begins.
- There is a fully licensed bar serving drinks on board. During the cruise, all purchases are cashless (square reader available - so tap debit and credit).
- Children under 12 are welcome but must wear a lifejacket and are considered passengers.
- There is a 3' x 6' tiki-toilet located at the back of the vessel.