Visit The Canadian War Museum to immerse yourself in Canada's military history. Explore thoughtful exhibitions to learn the touching stories of Canada's military contributions.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Welcoming travelers since 2019
Select participants and date
Go to the Canadian War Museum, 1 Vimy Place, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. Once at the Museum, please go directly to the exhibition access point (you do not need to go to the Museum Box Office). The Museum is easily accessible from downtown Ottawa by foot, bicycle, public transit or car.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Food and drinks
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- Museum opening hours vary seasonally.
- Parking is available onsite.
- Children 12 years of age and above can visit the Museum by themselves.
- Children under 12 years of age need an adult escort.
- Courtesy wheelchairs, walkers, and strollers are offered at the Information desk and subject to availability.
- Photography is permitted inside the Museum, except in the special exhibition galleries or otherwise signposted.
- As of December 1, proof of vaccination for all visitors ages 12 and up will be required to access all exhibitions and public areas of the Museum. This includes either a vaccination passport or proof of vaccination (digital or printed), as well as an ID with a name and date of birth.