Oslo Panoramic Tour
From £24 per personBook now
- Enjoy panoramic sightseeing in the city center
- See the impressive Holmenkollen ski jump
- Take a guided walk through the unique Vigeland Sculpture park and get in touch with more than 200 sculptures in bronze, granite and forget iron
- Relax with return trip to the city center by coach
Knowledgeable guides will introduce you in the city’s atmosphere while you admire the main attractions downtown Oslo, the Holmenkollen ski jump is a historic landmark in the Norwegian consciousness, and embodies more than a century of skiing competitions. Here you will experience a fascinating insight into the Norwegian history of skiing and incredible views over the city.
The Vigeland Sculpture Park is one of Norway's most popular tourist attractions with more than one million visitors a year. This unique sculpture park represents the life work of sculptor Gustav Vigeland (1869-1943) and you will get in touch with more than 200 sculptures in bronze, granite and forged iron.
- Panoramic sightseeing in the city center
- Visit Holmenkollen ski jump
- Guided walk through the Vigeland Sculpture park
- HMK sightseeing bus with a certified Oslo guide
- Entrance to the Ski museum at Holmenkollen
- Food and drinks
Kronprinsesse Märthas plass by the City Hall. Please arrive 15 min. before departure (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 74197