Discover Oslo's world-class coastal scenery on a 4-hour island hop. Explore 3 of the city's best-preserved islands and discover sites that vary from the ruins of a 1,000-year-old abbey to small summer seaside villages, hidden beaches and sea cliffs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The meeting point is near the departure point for public ferries, next to the restaurant "Fisketorget". Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Participants are encouraged to carry a backpack for their swimwear, towel, water and food for a picnic lunch. Water and food can be purchased during the tour as an alternative
- Good trail shoes should be worn as you'll walk on gravel, dirt paths and stones