Taste and explore the city the same way a local does. Eat traditional Norwegian food, snacks and Scandinavian drinks, explore the city and see places no other tourist can find.
What to Expect
Would you like to see Oslo the same way a local does? Eat traditional Norwegian food, snacks and Scandinavian drinks? Explore the city and get to see places no other tourist can find by himself. The places this tour focuses on are places that are full of history and fun facts. With this complete Oslo Experience you will eat and drink in places with intriguing Norwegian history and a great atmosphere.
This guided walking tour aims to let you experience Oslo like a local, and sample traditional Norwegian dishes, snacks and drinks. The tour guides take you to local sights and gems that are hard to come by on your own, and show you the best spots for enjoying real Norwegian food.
- Traditional Norwegian dinner ( meatballs, reindeer, salmon and many other dishes to choose from)
- Scandinavian craft beer ( 3 beers per person)
- Aquavit tasting (at the only distillery in Oslo)
- A regional Norwegian dessert (Moss Pølse i Vaffel)
- Norwegian chocolate
- Coffee or Hot chocolate
- Insider tips from your knowledgeable guide
- Discount at the Scandinavian breakfast
What's Not Included
- Extra drinks (Sprite, Fanta, Cola and juices)
- Hotel pick-ups
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• The minimum age for this activity is 18 years
• The dress code for this activity is smart casual
• Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
• Unfortunately this tour is not wheelchair accessible
• This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately