Get unlimited rides on the Sanyo Shinkansen, limited express, and local trains in Sanyo-San’in area for 7 days. Discover the west of Japan and its major highlights, including Osaka, Kyoto, Kobe, Hiroshima, and more with this convenient rail pass.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 days
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- English, Japanese
- Travel around Sanyo regions including Osaka, Kyoto, Kobe, Hiroshima, and more
- Enjoy rides on Shinkansen, Rapid-Express-local trains, bus, and ferry services
- Explore the beauty of Kansai and nearby from major to small cities
- Save more with the package exclusively for international travelers
- 7-day pass
- Unlimited train rides in specified areas
- Reserved seats on Sanyo Shinkansen (Shin-Osaka to/from Hakata)
- Special rapid services, rapid services, and local trains on JR West Conventional Lines
- The Limited Express Haruka, Kuroshio, Thunderbird, Kounotori, Yakumo, Super Hakuto (including Kamigori to/from Chizu)
- JR West Miyajima Ferry (Miyajimaguchi to/from Miyajima)
- West JR Bus, Chugoku JR Bus
- Tokaido Shinkansen (Shin-Osaka to/from Tokyo)
- Kyushu Shinkansen (Hakata to/from Kagoshima-Chuo)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
JR Pass ticket officeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Please note, this pass is only available to non-Japanese travelers.
- Rail pass users must be entering Japan as a temporary visitor.
- Confirmation will be sent via email once the booking is made.
- Your physical pass must be redeemed within 90 days of the voucher issue date.
- Child tickets are available for children aged 6 to 11 years.
- 2 children aged 1 to 5 years may travel free of charge when accompanied by an adult rail pass holder, if they do not occupy a seat. Children under 12 months old travel free of charge.