Orlando Tree Trek Adventure Park allows you to have fun while testing your mind and body. With 6 courses that vary in difficulty, there is something for everyone. Anyone and everyone from 7 to 107 is welcome to come enjoy the thrills this park offers.
What to Expect
The Orlando Tree Trek Adventure Park is the ultimate family adventure. Amidst pine trees the course is securely suspended on specially designed poles anywhere from 10 to 60 feet in the air! The over 90 different obstacles include zip lines, suspension bridges, swinging logs, Tarzan swings, nets, and so much more!
This adventure park uses the most recent safety advances with the help of TreeGo and Clic. Before you are able to put on a harness a waiver must be completed for each person wanting to participate in this high ropes course. If the participant is not over the age of 18 a parent or legal guardian over the age of 18 must complete the form. The last step before starting the adventure is a safety tutorial with a trained instructor in order to learn how to properly use the equipment. Safety is the number one priority in having fun on this elevated obstacle course.
There are 6 color coded course that get progressively more challenging as you go:
Green = Minimum Elevation/Minimum Skill
Blue = Medium Elevation/ Medium Skill
Silver = Advanced Elevation/Medium Skill
Red = Advanced Elevation/Advanced Skill
Tickets and Height Requirement Notes
Kids 7-11: Children on these courses are required to be able to reach the tips of their fingers to a height of 4’7″ (140cm) while keeping their feet flat on the ground
Junior 9: Adventurers on the Junior Course are required to be able to reach the tips of their fingers to a height of 5’9″ (175cm) while keeping their feet flat on the ground.
Adult 12: Adult Course adventure seekers are required to be able to reach the tips of their fingers to a height of 5’11” (180cm) while keeping their feet flat on the ground
- Participation in 6 different courses
What's Not Included
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• An adult 18 must accompany any minors 12-14 on the adult courses
• All guests under the age of 18 must have a waiver form completed and signed by their parent or legal guardian
• For all the waist line must be 44 inches or smaller
• Please wear clothes that can get dirty as you will be outside
• Please don't wear open toed shoes or slip-ons as well as loose or baggy clothes
• Orlando Tree Trek Adventure Park opens at 8:30 daily and is open until dusk (closing time depends on the season so give them a call the day of)