Join us for an up-close, one-on-one experience with dolphins, as you feed and interact with them on this full-day tour! Later, see the historic city of St Augustine, the oldest city in the continental US. Have a fun and exciting day for the whole family!
What to Expect
This tour gives you a great way to participate in an exciting dolphin experience for all ages, without having to get into the water.
In this hands-on program, you will learn about Atlantic Bottlenose Dolphins during a quick and exciting interaction. Get up close to touch and feed these amazing animals at the Marineland Dolphin Sanctuary, near St. Augustine.
Since you are getting an up-close experience and you may get wet, we strongly recommend wearing attire that can do the same.
Following the dolphin encounter we will continue to old town St. Augustine for you to enjoy this charming and historic city. Walk down the cobblestone streets, visit the century-old fort,and look around at the country’s oldest school house.
This is the perfect day to combine the fun of an amazing dolphin experience with cultural immersion in one of Florida's most historic cities.
- Hotel pick-up
- Admission to Marineland, and the Touch and Feed Dolphin Program
What's Not Included
- Meals and beverages
- Optional gratuities
Know Before You Go
• Children under 3 years cannot participate in the Dolphin Feed Program.
• Children aged 8-13 must be accompanied by an adult.
• All participants will be photographed during their interaction by our professional staff photographers. Guests may not bring personal cameras into dolphin program areas.
• Tours are 100% non-refundable upon reservation.