Spend the day exploring some of Florida's best features. An airboat ride down the Withlacoochee River, a chance to swim amongst manatees, and Homosassa State Wildlife Park entice visitors from around the world.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Wide Side Bar & Grill - 7:30 AM Disney Swan Hotel - 7:45 AM Firehouse Subs - 7:50 AM Universal Resort Bus Loop - 8:00 AM Rosen Inn International - 8:05 AM Rosen inn Pointe Orlando - 8:10 AM Senor Frogs - 8:15 AM
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Change of clothes
Know before you go
- Don't forget your cameras, swimwear, towels, sunscreen, and cash for any souvenirs, wet suit rental, drinks, and optional photo packages
- Crystal River is lucky to have a group of approximately 80 manatees that stay all year round. During the colder months, an additional 300 more join them. The constant 72-degree (F) temperature of the spring-fed river and abundance of underwater plant life make it the perfect habitat for the manatees.
- The manatees in Crystal River are wild animals and, as such, you are not guaranteed interaction. However, your expert tour guides will do everything they can to make this happen.