Boggy Creek Airboat Rides: 30-Minute or 1-Hour Ride
From £22 per personBook now
- Let the wind whip through your hair on a traditional airboat in Florida's Everglades
- Keep your eyes open for Alligators, turtles, birds and more
- Fly through the tall grasses at up to 45 mph (72kph)
- Enjoy a safe and expert guide showing you the sights and pointing out things of interest
- Perfect for the whole family: safe and fun
Guests on our Scenic Nature Tour explore narrow water trails engulfed in the brush of the Central Florida Everglades. On this 30-minute tour you'll stop periodically, hoping to spot Florida's state reptile, the American Alligator, in its natural setting. Witness rare and endangered birds swooping effortlessly through the skies as the sunshine warms your body and the wind whips through your hair. Other wildlife abounds throughout the trip. This tour is perfect for groups and families looking to explore and learn about the unexpected side of Central Florida.
A longer trip on our Detailed Nature Tour of 1-hour increases the number of encounters with Florida's wildlife, especially the American Alligator, which can reach up to 15 feet in length and 1,000 pounds. You'll experience nature right alongside turtles, bald eagles, blue herons, deer and a wide variety of water fowl in their natural environment, not in captivity.
- Airboat Ride
- Flotation vest
- Ear protection
- Professional captain
Your tour departs from 2011 E. Southport Rd., Kissimmee, FL. Driving directions: Take 192 east to Poinciana Blvd. (located between mile marketr 10 & 11) Turn right and drive 19 miles to the end of the road.
Product ID: 9615