Enjoy an entertaining character breakfast with Mary Poppins and friends on this 2.5-hour tour. Feel like a VIP as you are transported in a limousine to the Grand Floridian Resort & Spa in Orlando, where you will enjoy the delicious buffet breakfast.
What to Expect
Start the day like a VIP with a fantastic limousine ride to the Grand Floridian Resort & Spa in Orlando, where you will enjoy a fun and entertaining character breakfast with characters from Mary Poppins. You will first be whisked away in a limousine to the Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, a wonderful 5-star resort in the heart of Walt Disney World. Upon arrival at the resort you will be seated at 1900 Park Fare, one of Disney’s crowning restaurants, where breakfast will be served.
Enjoy an all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet featuring American-style cuisine and frequently-changing selections. The Supercalifragilistic Breakfast at 1900 Park Fare is hosted by Mary Poppins and friends, who are delighted to pose for photos or sign an autograph book. You can enjoy custom-made omelets and carved ham, and for little ones aged 3-9 there are special selections, such as light and fluffy mini pancakes or Mickey-shaped waffles.
As you dine on delectable fare, you can also admire the charming Victorian décor. The restaurant embraces the spirit of another era with beautiful turn-of-the-century touches including Big Bertha, a fancifully designed organ from 19th century France. After breakfast you will return to the limousine for transportation back to your hotel or pick-up location. Alternatively, you can be dropped off at either the Disney Ticket and Transportation Center or the Universal CityWalk.
- Transportation in a limousine from your hotel to the Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Buffet breakfast including fresh fruit, omelet station, non-alcoholic beverages and gratuities
- Table visits from a variety of Disney character for photos and autographs
- Return transportation in a limousine back to your hotel, to the Disney Ticket and Transportation Center, or the Universal CityWalk
Know Before You Go
• Be sure to bring a camera
• Timings are dependent on the traffic, hotel pick-up, and restaurant reservation
• Vehicle and table occupancy is maximized on each trip