Discover the nature and wine of the Willamette Valley on a tour from Portland. Hike through Silver Falls State Park in the morning, and spend the afternoon tasting the elegant Pinot Noir of the Willamette Valley.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Unless a rental is being used, look for a black, high-top, extended-length van. If you don't have a mobile phone, please wait on the sidewalk.
- Small group
- Limited to 14 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Hiking shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This day trip includes a moderate, 9.2-km (5.7-mile) hike
- Travelers must be 21 years or older to participate in wine tasting (ID card or passport required as proof of age)
- Wine tasting is not recommended during pregnancy
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, so please dress in layers
- Please note that wine tasting fees are not included