Explore the wild side of Aruba on your Personal UTV - a 4x4 Off-road vehicle! Visit one of Aruba's top natural attractions, the Natural Pool and other attractions in the Aruba Arikok National Park.
What to Expect
After being picked up from your hotel, set out on a rough and rugged ride through the Aruba Arikok National Park home to many endemic plants and animal species.
Ride onwards to witness a show created by the ocean on the rocky and rugged west coastline and discover the Natural Pool, a unique natural rock formation in the form of a pool. An island tour will not be complete without a stop at the Bushiribana Gold Mills Ruins for a picture moment with your dushi (sweetheart, loved one).
The final stop is the Alto Vista Chapel one of Aruba’s most precious landmarks that exudes tranquility and serenity because of its unique location and altitude, a perfect ending to the adventure of a lifetime.
- Hotel/port pick-up and drop off
- Tour guide
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Bandana to keep as a souvenir
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• The minimum age for this activity is 12 years
• If you would like to drive, you must be at least 18 years and in possession of a drivers license
• This activity is not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
• This activity is not recommended for pregnant women