Newport Beach Appetizer Gondola Cruise
From £160 Per group up to 2Book now
- Cruise Newport Harbor's waterways in one of the world's most beautiful gondolas
- Enjoy a unique romantic memory with that special someone
- Glide silently through quaint canals, guided by a charming gondolier
- Choose a traditional Venetian gondola or an electric-powered gondola-style boat
Pick a traditionally propelled oar and oarlock gondola to cruise on a mode of transport used in Venice for more than 900 years. These "human-powered" gondolas - some built in Venice - are uncovered for you to enjoy the stars at night and sun setting.
At the opposite end of the spectrum, the Neo-Venetian gondolas have silent electric motors. Some are all black, while others are mahogany and black with inlaid roses and beautiful canopy covers. The elegant and distinctive interiors surround you in comfort. These more contemporary craft have a little more range and can travel further (if requested in advance).
Almost all of the cruises include a leisurely tour through the canal area at the north end of Newport Harbor, with a shared appetizer plate that includes a selection of snacks, such as cheese fries topped with homemade queso, bacon, and green onions, mozzarella moons, and sausage bites.
- Gondola cruise with gondolier
- Shared appetizer plate
- A bottle of sparkling cider or imported Italian sparkling mineral water
- Gratuities (suggested at 15%-20%)
Meet at 3101 West Coast Highway, Suite 110. Newport Beach, CA 92663 From the Riverside (91), San Diego (405), Santa Ana (I-5), or Corona del Mar (73) Freeways. From Jamboree, Corona del Mar, or further south, traveling on Pacific Coast Highway. From Huntington Beach or further north, traveling on Pacific Coast Highway.
• Cruises within 24 hours from today, during Valentines week, and any public holiday are blocked from online reservations. Please call to make arrangements.
• Cancellation policy: all cruises and gift certificates are non-refundable
• The charter will cruise during the scheduled charter time. If guests arrive late, the gondolier will do his best to accommodate your group, depending on his schedule. If your do not arrive for your scheduled cruise, you will be responsible for the full amount of the cruise. Late guests will not receive a full or partial refund. In the event of inclement weather, please contact your charter agent for rescheduling or gift certificate options.
Product ID: 27512