Journey to the top of the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere, the One World Observatory. Admire the incredible views over New York and take…
Discover the best of Downtown New York with a 24-hour combo package, and get access to both the hop-on and hop-off sightseeing bus and a hop-on and…
This guided walking tour takes you through the former World Trade Center site in New York where the tragic events of 9/11 took place. You’ll see…
Pause to reflect on the events of 11 September 2001 on a 5-hour all access tour of New York’s Ground Zero and 9/11 sites. Go to the 9/11 Museum and…
Step aboard the teak decks of the "Manhattan," an elegant 1920's-style yacht, for an educational architecture tour hosted by architects and members…
Get a comprehensive overview of the 9/11 sites from a local perspective on a 2-hour tour of New York’s most poignant memoral. See personal mementoes…
As the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere, there's no better place to take in the Manhattan skyline.
This 3D theater combines time-lapse images with various colors and textures to provide a visual representation of New York's unbeatable pulse.
Wondering what all New York City's ants down below on the ground are getting up to? City Pulse lets you virtually visit different nooks and crannies that the city has to offer.
How many times can you say you've dined over 500 meters in the air? Sample some local cuisine or simply take in the view over a coffee.
As you whizz up to the 102nd floor on this elevator, you'll watch the incredible, virtual development of New York from the times of European settlement in the 16th century until the present day.
This exhibition is dedicated to those who built the World Trade Center. This is followed by the Foundations exhibition, which lets you see the ground beneath the building.
Don't miss your designated entrance time, otherwise you'll have to join the line all over again - tickets are non-refundable.
From May to September, One World Observatory is open until midnight, so get to go up and enjoy the bright lights of the city by night!
The restaurant only takes in walk-in guests, with the exception of large groups - please reserve in advance!
There are no storage facilities at One World Observatory, so don't bring any large items of luggage with you.
- When to visitOpen September - May, 9:00AM - 8:00PM. Summer and Holiday opening hours are extended until 12:00AM.
- What is the price?Adult general admission $32, Senior $30, and Child $26.
- Will I need a guide?Guides are not necessary but beneficial for exploring all the sights NYC has to offer.
- How to get thereLocated at One World Trade Center, at the corner of West and Vesey Streets. Use of public transportation is highly recommended.
- Additional tips
- Purchase tickets in advance online for best availability. If you miss your targeted time slot, you will have to wait for next opening.
- Visit after the sun goes down to see breathtaking views of NYC lit up at night!