Touch and play with dophins at Dolphin Cove in Ocho Rios, Jamaica’s number one marine attraction. Your full-day admission also allows you to interact with stingrays, snorkel in pristine Caribbean waters, and see marine life from a glass-bottomed kayak.
What to Expect
Touch dolphins with this full-day admission ticket to Dolphin Cove, Ocho Rios, with your inclusive dolphin Touch Encounter.
Your general admission ticket will give you access to a full range of activities and adventures, including the chance to cross the crystal clear Caribbean waters in a glass-bottom kayak, and stroll through the jungle looking for snakes, iguanas, and exotic birds.
Pet and feed stingrays, while swimming among the graceful creatures in complete safety, and hunt for treasure in the shops of Little Port Royal pirate’s village. Captain your own boat on the waves of the Caribbean Sea, enjoying spectacular views of the coast as you go.
Listen to the rhythm of Caribbean calypso, sample tropical fruits and spices, and try some of the legendary Blue Mountain Coffee of the Star Buccaneer’s Coffee Shop. Get braids in your hair, or just unwind and laze in the sun.
But the star attraction of your day will be to stand in knee-deep water to touch, and then get a kiss from, the world’s most lovable marine mammal; a friendly dolphin.
- Dolphin Cove general admission
- Touch Encounter dolphin experience
- Local taxes
What's Not Included
- Food and beverages
- Gratuity (optional)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Children 6-years and younger are free with a paying adult
• Cancellation policy: 24 hours or less - no refund; 48 hours or less - 50% cancellation fee; 96 hours or less - 25% cancellation fee; more than 96 hours - full refund
• If you are arriving on a cruise ship, you must book this product directly with your cruise line