Saddle up for a beach horseback ride where you will experience a panoramic view of the Jamaican coastline and learn about the area's rich history and culture.
What to Expect
Saddle up for a spectacular beach horseback ride, giving you a panoramic view of the Jamaican coastline with a picturesque mountain on the horizon.
Your adventure begins when you saddle up for the original horseback ride and swim! You will see spectacular views of cliff sides and the Caribbean Sea. On a private beach, experience an unparalleled, exhilarating ride through the warm Caribbean waters. No experience is needed! The well-trained horses and attentive guides will ensure you enjoy the best horseback riding Jamaica has to offer!
Ride along Papillon Cove where the famous 1973 movie with Steve McQueen was filmed. Also see the locations where 'Return to Treasure Island' (1985) and ’Passion and Paradise’ (1988) were shot.
Be caressed by the refreshing breeze of the Caribbean Sea as your trail takes you along the charming coastline to Chukka Beach, while your experienced guides will educate you on the area's rich history, culture, flora and fauna.
Enjoy complimentary refreshments whilst your guide unsaddles your mount and prepares you for an amazing bareback ride in the Caribbean Sea. Afterwards your horses will be re-saddled for the return trip to the farm.
- Round trip transportation from all major Ocho Rios hotels
- Professional guides
- Bottle of water
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks
- Photographs and souvenirs (available for purchase)
Know Before You Go
• If you are arriving via cruise ship, you must book this product directly with your cruise line
• Maximum participant weight is 220 lbs
• Please wear closed-toe shoes for safety and comfort
• Minimum age for participants is 6 years
• Not suitable for pregnant women, persons with back or neck problems or the physically challenged
• What to wear and bring: cash, credit card, sneakers, swimwear and