Tour San Francisco at your own pace with a 48-hour ticket for 2 sightseeing bus tours. Hop on and off to discover attractions such as Fishermen’s Wharf and the Painted Ladies. Explore neighborhoods, such as Chinatown, the Financial District, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Optional audio guide
- English, Spanish, Italian, German, French, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Chinese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Explore San Francisco at your own pace with access to 2 different bus tours
- Admire the city illuminations on a Night Tour
- Enjoy live narration in English and multilingual audio guides on every bus
- Relax in Golden Gate Park or the Japanese Tea Garden
- Hop off to explore Pier 39, visit the Aquarium or go to the California Academy of Science
- Learn about the hippie history of Haight-Ashbury
- Cross the Golden Gate Bridge, stopping on both sides for fantastic photo opps
- Travel back to the genteel grandeur of olden days in Pacific Heights
- 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket
- Special night tour
- Live English narration on each bus route and multilingual audio guidance on board the official city tour
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Your voucher must be redeemed with Skyline Sightseeing: Pier 41 (at the corner of Jefferson St. & Powell St.) San Francisco, CA 94133Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Buses run daily, every 30-60 minutes between 10 AM and 5 PM.
- Buses will stop running at 4 PM on Christmas Eve (December 24) and New Years Eve (December 31).