Taste of Aruba Morning with LunchProduct ID: 63017
From £51.58 per personBook now
- Experience colorful sea life swimming and snorkeling in crystal warm water.
- Visit the famous Antilla wreck sunk in WWII.
- Enjoy a Caribbean tasty lunch on board.
- Sip unlimited drinks from the Caribbean open bar.
- Enjoy Aruba's incredible coastal views as you cruise out along the coast.
On the way back to the mooring join in the board dancing and partying that will make you laugh and forget about worries!
3 Snorkeling stops: Boca Catalina & Malmok (both shallow reefs) and the famous “Antilla” wreck. The largest shipwreck sunk in the Caribbean (400ft/122 meters long) a German freighter sunk in WWII.
Lunch: a great and tasty island lunch served on board
Open Bar: including a variety of local cocktails, juices and sodas, and Mi Dushi Potent Run Punch!
Pirate Rope Swing
Snorkeling equipment and instructions included
Fun celebrations on board for all ages! Bring your camera and take great memories home.
- Caribbean tasty lunch: a plate of grouper, BBQ chicken with creole caribbean sauce, rice, cucumber & tomato salad, and a fruit skewer
- Unlimited drinks with local cocktails (rum, vodka, tequila) fruit juice, sodas, & water)
- Gear and snorkeling instructions for beginners
- Life vest
- Pirate rope swing for the adventurous
Boarding Pier: HADICURARI PIER in Palm Beach (High Rise area), between the Holiday Inn and the Marriott Resorts. Hadicurari Pier is located just in front of Moomba Beach Bar and Grill and the Marriott Ocean Club. (Open in Google Maps)
• Boarding pier De Palm Pier in Palm Beach between the Hilton and the Riu Hotel
• Boarding time is always 30 mins prior to departure time
•What to wear and bring: comfortable shoes and clothing, swimming swimwear, sunglasses, sunscreen, and towels
Product ID: 63017